Information HealthCubed Collects and how we use it
Collection of personal information
You may choose to provide personal information (for example your name, address, telephone number and email address) on this or other HealthCubed websites, however not providing this may result in reduced functionality. HealthCubed usage of this information will be consistent with this Policy or the policy associated with the applicable HealthCubed site.
This website is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on this site or other HealthCubed sites. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen, we will delete the information from our records.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information collected about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions by HealthCubed or our affiliates (including by sending you marketing communications);
- Process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries and applications; Create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments);
We also may use personal information for other additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
Sharing and Transferring of Your Personal Information
Sharing & Transfers
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors outside HealthCubed and its affiliates, except as described here.
- We may share information provided by our visitors to this and other HealthCubed sites with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials as required to comply with a legitimate legal request, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
- We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
We may transmit the personal information we collect on this site or other HealthCubed sites to other countries where we do business, including for websites accessed in the European Union.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statements or policies in place, which we recommend you review if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites.
How We Protect Your Information
At HealthCubed, our goal is to protect your personal information submitted to us through our sites. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this and other HealthCubed websites. We also employ reasonable technologies to help keep the personal information you provide on this site secure.
HealthCubed Content, Product and Service Information – Limitations: All content available through the Site, including but not limited to data, technical drawings, configurations, quote and order information, and catalog listings is believed to be accurate. However, you should independently evaluate the accuracy of the information and the usefulness for your particular needs of any content, product or service available through the Site. Specifications for products and services are subject to change without notice, and HealthCubed reserves the right to make changes without notice to processing, materials, or configuration. HealthCubed does not guarantee that products or services listed online will be available at the time of your order. All information on the Site is subject to the disclaimers of the act.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles and You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which you does not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- is misleading in any way;
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, without limitation, negligence, shall HealthCubed or its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising from or in connection with the use of or the inability to use this site or any content contained on the site, or resulting from unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, or other information that is sent or received or not sent or received, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangibles, even if HealthCubed has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The parties acknowledge that this is a reasonable allocation of risk. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the above may not apply to you.
General Applicable Law
For more details kindly contact HealthCubed
4938 Hampden Ln #186,
Bethesda MD 20814
Allied House, Plot No. 5 & 6, Shopping Complex, B – 7, Vasant Kunj, Nelson Mandela Marg
New Delhi – 110070,
IKP-EDEN, Tavarakere Main Road
Koramangala, Bengaluru 560029,